Schedule Children Classes Online
Due to the Pandemic, but also because children learn well online, we offer classes via Skype or Zoom. Distance learning can also be fun and productive. For some children, being not physically with peers, it's a better way to concentrate and learn.
Our experienced and qualifed teachers know how to adapt our curricula to this type of learning as well as send you materials and resources in advance.
Late Spring Session 2020: From May 16th to June 20th - No class May 23rd
Summer Session 2020: From June 27th to Aug 8th (6 sessions) - No class July 4th
Fall Session 2020: From September 12th to December 5th (11 sessions) - No class October 10th and November 28th
For English or French speaking children:
Our small kids classes, Moineaux (20 months-4.5 years) and Poussins (5-7 years) are playful immersion classes with activities similar to what children would do in a French maternelle. Learn words and sentences, use them in songs, dances, games, and stories. For French and non-French speakers.
*Moineaux (22 months-4.5 years)
- Moineaux Workshop Summer weeks: Saturdays 9 to 9:55am - June 27th to Aug 8th (no class July 4th) - $132 for 6h
**Poussins (5-7 years)
- Poussins Workshop Summer weeks: Saturdays 9 to 9:55am - June 27th to Aug 8th (no class July 4th) - $132 for 6h
For English speaking children
* Les Grands - For children 7 to 12 years old - Sat. 10:05-11:30am
A dynamic class for complete beginners to strong beginners (0 to 2 years of French)
- Grand (7 to 12 years old) Workshop Summer 6 weeks: Sat 10:05-11:30am - June 27th to Aug 8th (no class July 4th) - $195 for 9h
- Weekly online Summer camps for Kids 5 to 12
- Check here our weekly Online summer camps for kids/ Teens 12-16
For French Speakers/ Bilingual Children
Special classes for bilingual or very advanced children.
We focus not only on a typical curriculum for French speakers, but also on vocabulary acquisition and reading, as well as reinforcing conversation. Of course we tackle spelling and grammar, but in a way that is adapted to the needs of bilingual children, who often default to English. We reinforce areas of difficulties (homonyms, silent letters, e versus i, the accentuation etc...)
Online Reading Summer Workshops
Those workshops aim to build up more complex vocabulary, to read faster, to reinforce spelling and text analysis skills.
* Reading Level 1 (Kids from 8 to 12)- Summer - ONLINE - Sat 10:05-11:30am- June 27th to Aug 8th (no class July 4th) - $195 for 9h
** Reading Level 2 (Kids from 12 to 15)- Summer - ONLINE - Sat 10:05-11:30am- June 27th to Aug 8th (no class July 4th) - $195 for 9h