Register Grands 1 Online 10 weeks
For Children Between 7.5 and 12, from complete beginners to advanced beginners (2 year of French)
Saturdays 10:05-11:35 am
Sept 12th to Nov 21st (no class Oct 10th)
- Review basic words and sentences (presentation, numbers, colors)
- Learn sentences for every day life (topics differ according to the group's skills)
- Learn how to ask simple questions
- Learn how to talk about your likes and dislikes, hobbies, activities but also other people's.
- Learn how to talk about your daily routine, learn how to invite friends, how to buy an item, how to ask for directions.
- Role Playing, reading, writing and much more depending on the group progress.
The classic vocabulary about colors, numbers, body parts, clothing, animals, sports, family will be reviewed regularly.
The class will be tailor made to the needs of the students
- You will receive a book recommendation upon your registration. The teachers may also use some other books (grammar, vocabulary etc...) to reinforce a point and will hand out copies. Please bring a binder, a notebook and pencils.
To learn the entire A1 curriculum, you will need to take all three sessions planned over the year.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.