French Camps for Kids
Where and When
The French Academy offers Summer Camps in French immersion for children between 5 and 13 years old.
Where: in Alexandria, in Chevy Chase (MD), or at your own location.
When: July-August, from Monday to Friday.
9:30-12:30pm in Alexandria
8:30-12pm or 8:30am-4:00pm in Chevy Chase (after care from 4:00 to 5:30pm, early care possible).
or during any school holidays at your own location (participants share an hourly price).
Price per week
- $290 per child for a camp in Alexandria (from 9:30am to 12:30pm)
- $295 for a half day camp in Chevy Chase (from 8:30am to 12pm)
- $405 for a full day camp in Chevy Chase (from 8:30 to 4:00pm)
- After care costs about $130 from Mo-FRI, 4 to 5:30pm, but the price will vary according to the number of children needing it. It is $60 hourly to share among the families. So it will be lower if more families need it.You wil pay for it on the first day of the camp.
- For a camp at your own location: Prices vary between $60 and $80 per hour (to divide among participants- max 8 kids).
We prepare a fun theme for every week with playful and educational activities that will make learning French a game or a thrilling experience. The camps are intended for all levels of proficiency:
o Group for English speakers (proficiency levels: beginners to elementary), and
o Group for advanced or French speakers.