Class Schedule Adults Alexandria
Adults classes are held at 5749 Governors Pond Cir, Alexandria VA22310.
We use a classroom located in a townhouse, so you can park more easily and don't have to commute to DC. To see the room click here.
We choose quality over quantity: our classes have between 3 and 6 participants to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention and progress better and faster.
French for Beginners (A1)
French for Elementary Speakers (A2)
French for intermediate Speakers (B1)
French for Advanced and Bilingual Speakers (B2- C1)
Choose your Beginner A1 Class
NEW * Introduction to French (A1-0) for complete beginners (slow pace) * NEW
Learn French sounds and letters, numbers, very basic sentences and a few key words at a slow pace (not in complete immersion).
This is an introductory course. You will need to so Survival 1 after this class to get to level A1-1.
- French Intro Workshop - Mondays 5:30 to 7pm - Jan 27th to March 2nd (no class Feb 17th) - 1.5 hours over 5 weeks- $150
* Survival 1 (A1 -1) for complete beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn the basics in a fun interactive way using a full immersion communicative methodology.
- Survival 1 - Thursdays 6-7:30pm - March 12th to April 30th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
** Survival 2 (A1 -2) for beginners with some knowledge- 12 hours - $240
Learn more basics to be able to survive in a French speaking country! (you must have level A1-1 to register for that class).
- Survival 2 - Thursdays 7:30-9pm - March 12th to April 30th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
*** Survival 3 (A1-3) for advanced beginners - 12 hours - $240
Learn more to be an elementary speaker! Must have done Survival 1 and 2 (or Bleu 1 and 2) or have finished A1-2 level.
- Survival 3- Wednesdays 7:30-9pm - March 11th to April 29th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your A2 Class
**** Conversation and Grammar (A2) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
For Elementary (A2) students who want to train and perfect their conversation skills and fluidity of the language, while learning and reviewing grammar rules. 1.5 hours over 5, or 8 weeks.
- Conversation and Grammar A2 - Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm - From March 18th to May 6th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Choose your Intermediate and advanced Class
***** Conversation and Grammar intermediate to advanced (B1 and +) - 12 hours $240 or 7.5 hours $150
This class is for Intermediate students (B1) or above (B2+) who want to improve their conversation skills and strengthen some grammar points at the same time. We offer a new curriculum every quarter and we adapt it to the needs of the participants, so the class can be repeated on a regular basis.
NEW CLASS EACH SESSION
- Conversation and Grammar B1/B2+ Workshop 7.5 hours - Tuesdays 6:30-8pm - Feb 4th to March 3rd- 1.5 hours over 5 weeks - $150.
- Conversation and Grammar B1/B2+ Class 12 hours - Tuesdays 6:30-8pm - March 17th to May 12th- 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $240.