Schedule Children Classes in Alexandria
In Alexandria, classes are held in a townhouse located 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA22310.
We use a confortable teaching room in a convenient location (Franconia and telegraph roads) with parking spaces. To see the room click here.
Winter Session 2020: From January 12th to March 22nd (no class Feb 16th, unless we make up for a snow day)
Spring Session 2020: From April 5th to June 21st (no class April 11th and 12th, and May 23rd and 24th)
For English or French speaking children
Our small kids classes, Moineaux (22 months-4.5 years) and Poussins (4.5-7 years) are playful immersion classes with activities similar to what children would do in a French maternelle. Learn words and sentences, use them in songs, dances, games, and stories. For French and non French speakers.
- Moineaux SPRING (22 months-4.5 years)- Sunday 9-9:55am - April 5th to June 21st (no class Apr 12th and May 24th) - $220
- Poussins WINTER: We still have space in our Winter Poussin Class Sun 10:05-11am (until March 22nd). If you'd like to register for a started class, email us here.
- Poussins SPRING (4.5-7 years)- Sunday 10:05-11:05am - April 5th to June 21st (no class Apr 12th and May 24th) - $220
For English speaking children
A dynamic immersion class for beginners to elementary children, based on conversation.
- Les Grands (7 to 12 years old) - Sunday 11:15-12:45pm - April 5th to June 21st (no class Apr 12th and May 24th) / $325
For French Speakers/ Bilingual Children
Les P'tits Francais I/II, III/IV- classes for advanced and French speakers for children 8 to 16 years old.
Reading, spelling, grammar, discussions.
- PF 1 or 2 (8 to 10)- Tuesday 4:50-6:20pm - April 14th to June 16th /$325
- PF 3 to 4 (11 to 15)- Tuesday 4:50-6:20pm - April 14th to June 16th /$325