Register Grands Sundays Alexandria
For children from 7.5 to 12 years old
for complete beginners to 2 years of French
The class will be tailor made to the needs of children. We may have different levels of proficiency: children who are complete beginners are some who had French previously. Since the class is conversation oriented, more advanced children will be encouraged to talk more.
We may give different homework depending on the maturity and advancement of the students.
Sundays 11:15-12:45pm - Jan 9th to March 20th (no class Feb 20th)
- Learn how to present yourself
- Learn basic sentences for every day life
- Learn how to ask simple questions
- Learn how to talk about your daily routine, learn how to invite friends, how to buy an item, how to ask for directions.
- Work on writing, spealling and review or learn some grammar.
And much more according to the group...
The classic vocabulary about presentation, colors, numbers, body parts, clothing, animals, sports, family will be reviewed regularly.
- You will receive a book recommendation upon your registration. The teachers may also use some other books (grammar, vocabulary etc...) to reinforce a point and will hand out copies. Please bring a binder, a notebook and pencils.
To learn the entire A1 curriculum, you will need to take all three sessions planned over the year.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.