Register Survival 1 intensif Online
This intensive training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way. It is fast-paced.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8 to 9:30am - Online
Oct 4th to 14th- 1.5 hours x 4 days x 2 weeks
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions (presentation, alphabet, numbers, question words)
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT before going to Paypal.
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or go to Paypal. Please click on submit before going to Paypal (a page will pop up with the link, or go back to this page after submitting and click on the Paypal below). You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.