Travel Hacks A2 - K str
Travel Hacks: The remedy to your travel troubles! (A1-3 to A2+)
For elementary (A2) students. You need to have at least level A1-3: advanced beginners, or A2-/A2+.
The goal of this class is to make sure you can handle stressful unplanned situations while traveling in a French speaking country.
- Imagine you are sick and you need to find a doctor, or medicine, and explain your symptoms.
- How do you handle getting pick pocketed? Where to find a police man, a consulate?
- Many sorts of trouble can occur during travel at the airport, a train station, at the metro: lost luggage, taxis, delays, etc. Can you converse in French, understand everything even though you are quite under stress?
- You may know how to order food and drinks, but what to do if you get the wrong plate, if you have allergies. How do you ask questions in stores about the cute souvenir you'd like to buy. Can you also bargain in French?
Wednesdays from 7:30 to 9pm
July 17th to Aug 7th - 1.5h over 4 weeks
The plus of the class:
- Small group setting (between 3 and 6 students)
- Material included
- Native teachers
Please register online below and click SUBMIT before going to Paypal.
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.
For payment, please send a check to the French Academy DC MD VA LLC, 5749 Governors Pond Cir Alexandria VA 22310, or go to Paypal. Please click on submit before going to Paypal (a page will pop up with the link, or go back to this page after submitting and click on the Paypal below). You can also send the Payment to our Paypal email: info (at) frenchacademy.us.