Register Survival 1- Thursday DC
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way.
The class is in person, if you want to do the class online via Skype or Zoom: See online Schedule.
Survival 1 DC - Thursdays 6-7:25pm - March 7th to April 25th - 1.5 h over 8 weeks - $260
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions (presentation, alphabet, numbers, question words)
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-1 or entry A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
This class is fast paced. It will be important to practice at home. :)
Please fill out the form below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered.
Payment by check, Zelle, or online payment (you will see once you send your form).