Register Survival 1- Thursday DC
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way.
The class is in person, if you want to do the class online via Skype or Zoom: See online Schedule.
Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:25pm, 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Aug 26th to Oct 14th
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions (presentation, alphabet, numbers, question words)
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.