Register Survival 3- DC
The Survival Training Level 3 is for students who have done the Survival 2 or any A1-2 class. (Start level A1-3).
This is a fun class with a lot of conversation teaching you further essential basics to be able to function in a French speaking country.
The class is in person, if you want to do the class online via Skype or Zoom: See online Schedule.
Tuesdays 6-7:25pm - May 9th to June 27th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
- Be able to buy clothes, gifts
- Reinforce your talking skills with the right use of pronouns (pronoms cod, coi, en, y, relatifs)
- Be able to talk about your job and environment
- Learn the partitive articles
- Be able to talk about a coming event
- Be able to talk about a past event
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.