Register Survival 2 DC
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have done the Survival 1 or any A1-1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
The class is in person, if you want to do the class online via Skype or Zoom: See online Schedule.
Tuesdays 7:35-9pm - Nov 9th to Jan 4th (no class Dec 28th / flexible) - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks - $253.
(Regarding holiday planning, you can decide with your group and teacher if you want to skip one more Tuesday, for ex. Dec 21st or Nov 23rd and add a session at the end of the class.)
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.