Register Survival 2 DC
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have done the Survival 1 or any A1-1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
The class is in person, if you want to do the class online via Skype or Zoom: See online Schedule.
Thursdays 6-7:25pm - Oct 12th to Dec 7th - 1.5 h over 8 weeks - $253
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework. The class is fast paced.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.