Register Survival 1- Tuesdays DC
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way.
Tuesdays 5-30 to 7:30pm - July 14th to Aug 18th - 2 hours over 6 weeks
If you want to do the class online via Skype: See online Schedule.
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.