Conversation A1-A2 Online
For Advanced Beginner students (A1) who want to strengthen their conversation skills focussing on daily life dialogs with friends, family and colleagues.
(After Survival 1 and 2 or an equivalent, meaning you are A1-2, entry A1/3)
Conversation (A1 part 1) - Wednesdays 6-7-30pm - April 5th to May 5th - 1.5 hours over 5 weeks - $155
- Introduce yourself to new friends or colleagues.
- Talk to your friends about your likes and dislikes, your family.
- Explain your routine.
- Find your way around, ask where to find something.
- At the restaurant: order food, small talks.
- Train how to shop for products and grocery.
- Invite friends and collegues
- Ask people about their week-end, or about the last week meeting.
And more topics tailor made to your needs
- Small group setting (between 3 and 6 students)
- A tailor made class with a hands-on curriculum
- Material included
- Native teacher
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.