Conversation A1-A2 Online
For Advanced Beginner students (A1) who want to strengthen their conversation skills focussing on daily life dialogs with friends, family and colleagues.
(After Survival 1 and 2 or an equivalent, meaning you are A1-2)
Mondays 6:00 to 7:30pm - Feb 28th to March 28th - 1.5 hours over 5 weeks
- Introduce yourself to new friends or colleagues.
- Talk to your friends about your likes and dislikes, your family.
- Explain your routine.
- Find your way around, ask where to find something.
- At the restaurant: order food, small talks.
- Train how to shop for products and grocery.
- Invite friends and collegues
- Ask people about their week-end, or about the last week meeting.
- Talk about your job
- Talk about your family
- Present your house, search for an appartment
- Rooms and objects
- At the doctor and at the pharmacy
And more topics tailor made to your needs
- Small group setting (between 3 and 6 students)
- A tailor made class with a hands-on curriculum
- Material included
- Native teacher
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.