Register Survival 2 Tue DC
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have done the Survival 1 or any A1-1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
If you want to do the class online via Skype: See online Schedule.
Tuesdays 7:30-9pm - June 16th to August 4th
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.