Register Survival 2 K street
Survival Training Level 2 is for those who have done the Survival 1 or the Blue 1 Class: beginners with 12-25 hours of learning.
Thursdays 6 to 7:30pm
From March 12th to April 30th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks.
Curriculum: Learn more essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country.
- Be able to talk about your likes and dislikes, your profession
- Describe people
- Be able to reserve a taxi or change a table reservation
- Be able to go to the doctor
- Understand time and hours of operation
- Set up an appointment, accept or refuse an invitation
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-3 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.