Register Survival 1 Sa K street
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn the basics in a fun interactive way.
Saturdays 12:30-2:00pm- Jan 11th to Feb 29th- 1.5 hours over 8 weeks
Curriculum: Learn the essential skills to be able to survive in a French speaking country
- Be able to present yourself and ask simple questions
- Be able to buy food or basic items
- Be able to locate a place
- Be able to order food in a restaurant
- Be able to reserve a room
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will have reached the level A1-2 after this class. However, to get the best results, you will need to practice at home, learn vocabulary and do your homework.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.