Register French Intro- DC- 12h
This training is for complete beginners who would like to learn at a slow pace.
During the class, we will take time to explain concepts, sentence structures, vocabulary.
It will not be in complete immersion.
Tuesdays from 7:30 to 9pm - Jan 21st to March 10th - 1.5 hours over 8 weeks (12h)
Curriculum: Learn the very basics to be ready to learn in immersion
- The alphabet, and sounds
- Basic objects, colors, verb to have
- Your nationality, verb to be
- Sentence structure, subject, verb, complement, nouns and adjetives
- Days of the week, months, birthdates, prices, seasons
- Basic food
- some helful sentences to learn by heart.
- And more according to the group dynamic
You will be ready to go to a Survival 1 or A1-1 course after this class.
You will not be able to go to a A1-2 class, since this is slow paced and more a basic introduction to the language.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.