Conversation A1+ in DC
If you want to do the class online via Skype: See online Schedule.
Tuesdays 6:00-7:30pm - Nov 9th to Dec 7th - 1.5 hours over 5 weeks
For strong beginner students (A1+) who want to strengthen their conversation skills focussing on daily life dialogs with friends, family and colleagues.
You must have done survival 1 and 2 to do this class. You will review A1 concept and work on your communication skills.
For example, review in conversations:
- Introduce yourself to new friends or colleagues.
- Talk to your friends about your likes and dislikes, your family.
- Explain your routine.
- Find your way around, ask where to find something.
- Take a taxi
- At the restaurant: order food, small talks.
- Train how to shop for products and grocery.
- Invite friends and collegues
- Ask people about their week-end, or about the last week meeting.
And more topics tailor made to your needs
- Small group setting (between 3 and 6 students)
- A tailor made class with a hands-on curriculum
- Material included
- Native teacher
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.