Register Grands 2 Alexandria
For children from 8 to 12 years old who are Elementary to Intermediate: after 2 to 4 years of French.
The class will be tailor made to the needs of children. We may have different levels of proficiency: children who are complete beginners are some who had French previously. Since the class is conversation oriented, more advanced children will be encouraged to talk more.
We may give different homework depending on the maturity and advancement of the students.
Tuesdays 4:30 to 5:55pm in person
Jan 11th to March 15th
- Review the beginner curriculum in fun dialogs, encouraging you to do more complex sentences.
- Learn past and future tenses.
- Acquire more vocabulary around the topics of family, travel, school, times and schedules.
- Work on writing, spealling and review or learn some grammar.
And much more according to the group...
- You will receive a book recommendation upon your registration. The teachers may also use some other books (grammar, vocabulary etc...) to reinforce a point and will hand out copies. Please bring a binder, a notebook and pencils.
To learn the entire A2+ curriculum, you will need to take all three sessions planned over the year.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.