Register Grands 2 SA 10am Chevy Chase
LEVEL 2- After at least 3 years of French (level A2, elementary)
Saturdays 10:00-11:25 am
From January 11th to March 21st
(no class Feb 15th, unless we make up for a snow day)
In this class, we learn the A2 skills (corresponding to French 2/3 in middle school). Children need a lot of repetition.The teacher will also do a brief review of concepts from A1.
- How to express one's opinion in a very simple way
- How to talk about future activities
- How to describe feelings
- How to talk about very simple past activities
- How to describe one's environment: room, house, city
- How to give directions
- How to make suggestions
- How to buy items
- Review of the A1 basics
Grammar points: Basic conjugations, future, passé composé, imparfait.
- You will receive a book recommendation upon your registration. The teachers may also use some other books (grammar, vocabulary etc...) to reinforce a point and will hand out copies. Please bring a binder, a notebook and pencils.
Please register online below and click SUBMIT .
Then submit your payment to be fully registered. Let us know if you will send a check.