The French Academy offers Summer Camps in French immersion for children between 5 and 13 years old.
- Where: in Alexandria, in Chevy Chase (MD), or at your own location. Ask for more information here.
- When: June-August, from Monday to Friday.
9-12pm in Alexandria
9-12pm or 9am-4:00pm in Chevy Chase (after care from 4:00 to 5:30pm).
or during any school holidays at your own location (participants share an hourly price).
We prepare a fun theme for every week with playful and educational activities that will make learning French a game or a thrilling experience. The camps are intended for all levels of proficiency:
o Group for English speakers (proficiency levels: beginners to elementary), and
o Group for advanced or French speakers.
- $280 per child for a camp in Alexandria (from 9am to 12pm), $290 for a camp in Chevy Chase (from 9am to 12pm), or $400 (from 9 to 4:00pm).
- After care costs about $130 from Mo-FRI, 4 to 5:30pm, but the price will vary according to the number of children needing it. It is $60 hourly to share among the families. So it will be lower if more families need it.You wil pay for it on the first day of the camp.
- For a camp at your own location: Prices vary between $60 and $70 (to share among participants- max 10 kids).